MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
Fantastic unit in a great complex. Completely redone contemporary kitchen. New flooring and paint throughout. Spacious, newly redone...April 7, 2019
This stunning 3 bedroom semi detached home has been tastefully updated. The eat in kitchen has been redone. Beautiful...March 9, 2019
The London, Ontario, real estate market has experienced a significant shift over the last two years, from the end...February 13, 2019
Fantastic unit in a quiet, treed complex that is across the street from the Westminster Ponds Conservation Area...November 24, 2018
- "We are deeply impressed by Steve’s sincerity and enthusiasm. He treated us just like his friends and family members. He helped us get our dream house and we learned a lot about homes and the real estate market."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"