MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
YOU WILL LOVE THIS COMPLETELY RENOVATED OLD EAST CHARMER. THIS HOME HAS BEEN MODERNIZED AND UPDATED WHILE KEEPING ITS...August 2, 2020
CLEAN, MOVE-IN READY TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN A GREAT BUILDING. NORTH-WEST FACING. MASTER BEDROOM HAS A WALK IN CLOSET...July 18, 2020
CUTE, YELLOW BRICK, STORY AND A HALF HOME IN THE HEART OF THE BLACKFRIARS NEIGHBOURHOOD WILL CHARM YOU. ENJOY...July 1, 2020
Usually, by this time in the yearly cycle of real estate sales, the spring market has almost exhausted its...June 17, 2020
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "We are deeply impressed by Steve’s sincerity and enthusiasm. He treated us just like his friends and family members. He helped us get our dream house and we learned a lot about homes and the real estate market."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."