MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’ Guide to London Neighbourhoods:
READ STEVE’S LATEST BLOG POSTS
This is a well kept clean unit in a great complex in a convenient location close to shopping, busing...April 24, 2017
This timely article came into my inbox this week from Real Estate Magazine (REM) Online. What happens if you...April 22, 2017
Canada’s Two Largest Real Estate Markets Head in Opposite Directions in the First Quarter of 2017 Over-heated Toronto...April 18, 2017
Now on MLS! Fantastic end unit in a great complex. Offered at $174,900, it boasts hardwood floors on...April 16, 2017
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."