MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
Lovely Old North storey and a half home. Huge (350 ft deep!!) park-like backyard with deck, shed, swing...March 9, 2020
Buy now to enjoy this studio suite in the Grand Georgian for the summer vacation season! Blue Mountain...November 16, 2019
Lease this amazing, newly updated, two bedroom downtown apartment. Great building. West facing view. Open concept main living areas...October 23, 2019
Spacious, 2001 square foot, Huron Heights home with large, bright second floor family room with vaulted ceiling. Hardwoods...August 2, 2019
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "We are deeply impressed by Steve’s sincerity and enthusiasm. He treated us just like his friends and family members. He helped us get our dream house and we learned a lot about homes and the real estate market."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."