MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
This fantastic two-storey semi is ready for you to move into. So much to love here. Newer maple hardwood...March 21, 2018
2017 has come and gone, a year where the London Ontario real estate market went on a wild ride. ...January 1, 2018
Welcome to 257 Millbank! This Westminster Ponds home is a real treasure. Backing onto the Westminster Ponds ESA,...September 21, 2017
Welcome to 1031 Flintlock Court! This lovely Wasko built home is located on one of Oakridge’s most desirable...September 15, 2017
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "We are deeply impressed by Steve’s sincerity and enthusiasm. He treated us just like his friends and family members. He helped us get our dream house and we learned a lot about homes and the real estate market."
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."