MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
LOVELY KIWANIS PARK ALL BRICK STOREY AND A HALF HOME. GREAT STARTER HOME! THIS ONE HAS BEEN UPDATED...February 8, 2022
FANTASTIC FULLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM MAIN FLOOR APARTMENT. NEW KITCHEN. NEW BATHROOM. NEW FLOORING. NEW PAINT. NEW TRIM....December 29, 2021
Well maintained brick bungalow with six bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Good sized kitchen, eating area and living...December 29, 2021
WELL MAINTAINED BRICK BUNGALOW WITH FIVE BEDROOMS AND TWO FULL BATHS. GOOD SIZED LIVING AND DINING ROOMS. ROOF...October 25, 2021
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."