MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
THINKING ABOUT BUYING A HOME?
Discover what is involved and how I can help you find just the right home for your needs!
Click to learn more…
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
London Real Estate: A First Quarter Update for 2023
2022 was a pretty wild year for real estate prices in London. In February last year, we saw the...May 20, 20230
For Sale! 2-1077 Hamilton Road
THIS MOVE IN READY BUNGALOW WITH A UNIQUE FRONT WALK OUT DESIGN IS READY AND WAITING FOR YOU. OPEN...
For Sale! 1524 Mardell Place
Well maintained one and half story home close to Fanshawe. Fully rented for $3025/month with excellent tenants. Licensed. Spacious...
For Sale! 1193 Landor Street
FANTASTIC BUNGALOW ON A LARGE LOT. CURRENTLY LEASED FOR $3100/MO THROUGH THE END OF AUGUST. LOTS OF WORK...
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "We are deeply impressed by Steve’s sincerity and enthusiasm. He treated us just like his friends and family members. He helped us get our dream house and we learned a lot about homes and the real estate market."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"